Friday, October 8, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Water

Happy October!

In Chicago, the skyline is pink all month long to acknowledge Breast Cancer Awareness Month.



(source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40142450@N00/3985640601/)

I happen to love how pink the city is and I get to see the pink Willis Tower and 311 South Wacker Building from the comfort of my living room window.

Breast Cancer Awareness Month has held a special meaning for me since it has been 6 years, this month, that my mom had first been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. This month, she is also 6 years in remission and cancer free!

This one's for my mom:





The special Pink Ribbon rack at Michaels had some nice pink yarn from Bernat, dedicated to donating $10,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure through proceeds.

With every purchase of a special Breast Cancer Awareness Water molecule, $7 will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!

Tweet It! Facebook Digg It! Stumble Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animoto.com