Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! (Already?)

Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit, but we there really aren't too many holidays that are methane friendly, so Valentine's day it is!

I'm back from vacation and got to do some crocheting after 10 days of relaxation in sunny and WARM california/vegas! woot! Coming back to frigid temperatures and 8 inches of snow really doesn't make the return so pleasant, but it does make sitting indoors much easier to do.

So here's the female version:



And the male version:


I do think they look cute holding hearts, but I do love crocheting some hearts. I never really liked using heart patterns and prefer to do them freehand, so each heart usually comes out different. They're suitable for more than just Valentine's Day and hopefully will grow into charity work.

More cuteness to come!

Tweet It! Facebook Digg It! Stumble Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animoto.com