It’s time for the holidays (or that's what I was told anyway...it's only nearly Halloween really), which means it’s time to prepare for those Christmas/Hannakuh/Birthday (if you’re like me) presents.
Here are some guidelines for shopping at Prim and Plush this Holiday Season:
1. If you like are considering an item to purchase for yourself or as a gift during the holiday season, it is best to order it sooner rather than later. We will try our best to be restocking items as fast as our little fingers can crochet, but we cannot guarantee that it will be listed at a later time.
2. Please try to order at least 2 weeks before Christmas to ensure that packages will arrive on time. While we do ship USPS Priority Mail and they do say it should arrive within 2-3 days, the holidays are a slow time for the Post Office and sometimes it can take up to a week for packages to arrive.
3. We will be offering Gift Wrapping services which will start to show up in the next few weeks (once our boxes and wrapping paper arrive). We can place individual molecules in their own boxes and have it wrapped and ready to be placed under the tree. We can even attach your very own personalized note. Extra charges will apply.
4. We cannot, during the months of November or December accept any new custom orders, due to the urgency to fill Christmas orders. If you are interested in a custom molecule, we will be able to start working on them in January 2011. Please still send us a convo via Etsy to discuss custom orders.
5. Please ask us if you would like multiple quantities of a single item. We may have more in stock, but are not listed. We generally like to list items one-at-a-time and relist items once they are sold.
6. Feel free to convo us via Etsy for any questions or comments!
7. Please order all items by December 15. Prim and Plush will be going on Christmas vacation till January 1 and will close early on December 16.