Friday, November 13, 2009

Etsy's Facebook!

Zomgz! So it seems like I walked into work today with a pleasant surprise to several Etsy Convo's about how my Cup O'Water is currently being featured on Etsy's Facebook page! Woot!! Now while I'm totally shocked, honored, excited, and happy that this has happened....I am also utterly embarrassed that I let my blog and Etsy shop kind of dwindle. So to all the new visitors: HAI! I'm sorry there is nothing new in the past few months, and I'll try to get my geek on!

I will be going home after work and posting my methanes that were just sitting around for a week or so right away!

And special thanks to Autumn2May for her feature and tweeting. Please visit her blog at http://autumn2may.blogspot.com/

Tweet It! Facebook Digg It! Stumble Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animoto.com